Features of 90ML vacuum urine cup
Urine cups are generally used for urine tests, and the urine cups can be used to catch urine. However, if it is a test tube, you need to use a urine cup to catch the urine and then pour it into the test tube. Both methods are acceptable.
But before urinating, there are often some precautions. First of all, as a woman, you need to keep the vulva clean and dry. You can often wash the vulva to prevent the pollution of leucorrhea. , The first urination is unnecessary, and the middle urination is the cleanest, which is better for diagnosis.
1. Made of food grade PP. All materials are non-cytotoxic
2. Cap material: HDPE
3. Ideal for collecting and transporting microbiological/urinalysis/histological specimens under harsh conditions
4. Double threaded polyethylene cap provides a leak-proof seal
5. The container is crack-resistant at a height of 90 cm from the ground
6. Comply with 95KPa transportation guidelines
7. Grip up and down to ensure easy opening and closing when wearing gloves
8. There are mold scales on three sides of the cup
9. Provide different cap colors for viewing or coding
90ML vacuum urine cup,Low price 90ML vacuum urine cup