Classification of customized 90mm petri dishes:
1. According to different uses, customized 90mm petri dishes can be divided into cell culture dishes and bacterial culture dishes.
2. According to the different manufacturing materials, customized 90mm petri dishes are divided into plastic petri dishes and glass petri dishes, but both imported petri dishes and disposable petri dishes are made of plastic materials.
3. According to the different partitions, it can be divided into 2-partition petri dishes, 3-partition petri dishes, etc.
The material of customized 90mm petri dishes is basically divided into two categories, mainly plastic and glass. Glass can be used for plant materials, microbial culture and animal cell adherent culture. The plastic ones may be made of polyethylene materials, and there are disposable and multiple-use ones, which are suitable for laboratory inoculation, streaking, and isolation of bacteria, and can be used for the cultivation of plant materials.
Precautions for the use of customized 90mm petri dishes:
1. After cleaning and disinfection before use, the cleanliness of the customized 90mm petri dish has a great influence on the work, which can affect the pH of the medium. If there are certain chemicals, it will inhibit the growth of bacteria.
2. The newly purchased customized 90mm petri dishes should be rinsed with hot water first, then soaked in hydrochloric acid solution with a mass fraction of 1% or 2% for several hours to remove free alkaline substances, and then rinsed twice with distilled water.
3. If you want to cultivate bacteria, then use high-pressure steam (generally 6.8*10 to the 5th power of Pa high-pressure steam), sterilize at 120°C for 30 minutes, dry at room temperature, or sterilize with dry heat, that is, put the petri dish Put it in an oven and keep the temperature at about 120°C for 2 hours to kill the bacterial cells.
4. The sterilized customized 90mm petri dish can only be used for inoculation and culture.