The difference between culture medium and good price and quality 90mm petri dish
The good price and quality 90mm petri dish is a laboratory vessel used for microorganism or cell culture. It consists of a flat disc-shaped bottom and a cover. It is generally made of glass or plastic. Glass can be used for plant materials, microbial culture and animals. Adherent culture of cells. The plastic ones may be made of polyethylene materials, and there are disposable and multiple-use ones, which are suitable for laboratory inoculation, streaking, and isolation of bacteria, and can be used for the cultivation of plant materials.
Culture medium refers to a nutrient matrix prepared from a combination of different nutrients for the growth and reproduction of microorganisms, plants or animals (or tissues), generally containing carbohydrates, nitrogenous substances, inorganic salts (including trace elements), vitamins and water and other types of substances. The medium is not only the basic material for providing nutrition and promoting cell proliferation, but also the living environment for cell growth and reproduction.
The difference between culture medium and good price and quality 90mm petri dish:
The difference between a good price and quality 90mm petri dish and a culture medium is roughly equivalent to the difference between a water cup and water. One is the container and the other is the content. Simply put, the good price and quality 90mm petri dish is the container for the culture medium.
How to put the medium into the 90mm petri dish?
The culture medium is generally placed in a good price and quality 90mm petri dish, which is convenient for observation and movement. The steps for putting the culture medium into a good price and quality 90mm petri dish are:
1. Put the reagent bottle to be used in a suitable position on the working area, and loosen the cap of the reagent bottle to be used.
2. Place the good price and quality 90mm Petri dish in the center of the working area.
3. Take off the cap of the reagent bottle, and use a straw to suck out the reagent from the reagent bottle.
4. Put the lid of the petri dish on the back of the petri dish.
5. Gently pour medium directly into the base of one side of the Petri dish.
6. Close the lid of the good price and quality 90mm Petri dish.
7. Put the good price and quality 90mm petri dish on the side where it was originally placed, and be careful not to let the culture medium enter the tiny space between the lid and the bottom.
good price and quality 90mm petri dish